USER MANUAL - Water Bottle with Straw Lid for Kids
- REMOVE ALL INSERTS from the water bottle.
- Wash the bottle with warm soapy water before using for the first time.
- Take the attached straw and install it into the hole at the bottom of the lid.
- Put the silicone sleeve on the bottom of the bottle to protect the paint and the body of the bottle.
- Fill the bottle with the liquid of your choice, without exceeding the empty space of 1-2 cm from the top, and screw on the lid.
- When you filling the bottle with BOILING LIQUID, ALLOW LIQUID TO COOL DOWN WITH THE LID OFF for at least 3-5 min before attaching the lid.
- MAKE SURE the LID is PROPERLY SECURED prior to using.
- Open the folding mouthpiece before drinking.
- TO AVOID DRIPPING OR LEAKAGE, FOLD THE MOUTHPIECE BACK DOWN AFTER USING.
- Clean & dry the bottle after use.
WARNINGS – PLEASE READ
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners that contain chlorine.
- Lid + Silicone Sleeve + Straw + UNPAINTED stainless steel body are TOP-RACK DISHWASHER SAFE.
- HAND-WASH ONLY any PAINTED stainless steel body.
- DO NOT FREEZE or MICROWAVE.
- Please DO NOT STORE SUGARY DRINKS in the water bottle for more than 24 hours (This can cause bacterias to grow at the bottom of the bottle)
- HOT CONTENTS CAN CREATE PRESSURE resulting in discharge of hot vapor. ALWAYS OPEN lid in an upright position and AWAY FROM FACE and OTHERS to properly release the pressure prior to drinking.
- DRINK RESPONSIBLY & CAREFULLY - HOT BEVERAGES will remain hot for an extended period of time!
- CHOCKING HAZARD - KEEP PACKAGING MATERIAL and any SMALL PARTS AWAY from CHILDREN